Interactive Systems Engineer
We are looking for Talented 3D programmers or aspirants to join our team immediately
- B.Tech./ B.E / MCA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related stream.
- 1+ years of Game Development experience.
- Minimum of 1 live Game
- Experience with Unity 3D or Unreal Engine or Cry Engine
- Knowledge of 3D Rendering pipeline using DirectX or OpenGL
- Good with Mathematics & Physics
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Innovation Junkie
What we Expect from you?
- Design and Develop interactive solutions/games
- Taking complete ownership of the deliveries assigned
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and deliver new features
- Work on bug fixing and improving application/game performance
What you'll get?
- Opportunity to work & innovate independently on projects using latest technologies of your choice
- Totally relaxed & chilled out working environment
- High end systems for highest quality content development which can also be used for playing games (post working hours ofcourse :p)
- Opportunity to work on the entire product life-cycle enabling you to learn all aspects of Games/Interactive Solutions development
- Job Security as we never follow Hire & Fire strategy
- Industry standard remuneration